Monday, January 5, 2009
Oh My - I've Arrived!!
Watch out, computer world! I've arrived - I finally have my own blog! As the title says, I plan to "ponder" and share! I like to think I'm creative, so I plan to share some of my "creations" - in the way of photography, card-making, and quilting. I hope I get good enough at this to have a bit of a following even - besides family (lol)! Please just enjoy and feel free to comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...
If you have arrived I'm leaving. No actially I'm proud of you but do you think it wise to invite me to leave comments that I don't know the half the country might see. Anyway good luckand good blogging.
ReplyDeleteHoward
You sure you want me to leave comments on your blog that I don't know maybe the whole could see. Anyway I'm proud of you, good luck, and good blogging.
ReplyDeleteHoward