Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Glorious Day
What a beautiful day today was! Makes you think that winter might be a thing of the past! I was able to get some of my pictures today - went on my small animal safari. Maybe I'll get time tomorrow to share them. Tonight was choir practice and I'm pooped. We're singing some challenging songs the rest of the year! More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment