Dave and several others worked at the Habitat house today. They wanted to get the siding on the house, but they only got it about half sided. They had a few issues so it took a lot longer than they thought it would. It was good to see such a big crew working and a perfect day for it, too! I didn't do much today. I tried to pick up a bit - since Dave's home the house gets a little messier than it used to with just me here!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Lazy Day
Dave and several others worked at the Habitat house today. They wanted to get the siding on the house, but they only got it about half sided. They had a few issues so it took a lot longer than they thought it would. It was good to see such a big crew working and a perfect day for it, too! I didn't do much today. I tried to pick up a bit - since Dave's home the house gets a little messier than it used to with just me here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment