This was a great day! Dave and I went over to Sudi & Howard's to see their place - they're just upstairs from where they were last year. Their condo has been redecorated recently and it is really pretty...very spacious. It was kind of chilly this morning and again tonight, but today was lovely. After we left Sudi & Howard's we came back here, ate lunch, and then went to the beach! It was so gorgeous - we sat there (one of us slept...can you guess which one???) for over an hour just absorbing the sun and the beauty of this place!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Great Day
This was a great day! Dave and I went over to Sudi & Howard's to see their place - they're just upstairs from where they were last year. Their condo has been redecorated recently and it is really pretty...very spacious. It was kind of chilly this morning and again tonight, but today was lovely. After we left Sudi & Howard's we came back here, ate lunch, and then went to the beach! It was so gorgeous - we sat there (one of us slept...can you guess which one???) for over an hour just absorbing the sun and the beauty of this place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment