This was a beautiful, beautiful day and we had lots of fun in it! Dave took Jami to work this morning so her car could get worked on. She was only going to work until 1:00 so we went back to Boca after spending some time on the beach looking at the beautiful sights! Gorgeous day for the beach! These are pictures we took at Deerfield Beach.
We also picked up the girls from school, got my eyebrows done, got my glasses adjusted, and ate at Five Guys! Oh, we also took the girls for ice cream!! Great day!!
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment