First of all, it was a gorgeous day out! Mid 70's and plentiful sunshine! Plus, I got to sleep a little later than usual because Dave went to church to work on the grounds. When he came home, we decided to take off for Sawgrass Lake Park and we had a wonderful day! We saw lots of wildlife - a momma alligator and 8 of her babies, several small alligators, herons, ibis, flowers, beautiful vegetation, and NO snakes...even though others were posting pix of many snakes! I consider that a very successful day! We also saw raccoons and armadillos and ducks and a big turtle or tortoise, I don't know which.
What a fun day!!
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment