Had a fun day today! Don & Bev came in for a visit - got here this morning. They drove all night to get here. They didn't want to go to bed and waste a beautiful day, so we went to Sawgrass to see the wildlife. Then we went to Fort DeSoto where we saw dolphins trying to get the fish that the fishermen were hauling in. This evening we went to Madeira Beach to see the sunset and just enjoy the beach.
Dinner tonight was at Dockside Dave's after the sunset!!
Great day but boy am I tired and I'm sure they are too!
More later...
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future. Sorry! More later...
-
Dave took the car to Dimmitt Cadillac to have the oil changed first thing this morning. Then since it's our last Friday here for the se...
-
I can't believe how much rain we've had! We got another 1.1" today, according to the rain gauge...but, I think it was more lik...
-
Today was starting out to be a boring day; however, when Sudi called, I suggested we go to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store. She agreed ...


No comments:
Post a Comment