Friday, December 6, 2019

Fridat

Dave and I went for our walk today...at Largo Nature Park.  We had a banner day.  We saw lots of critters so we really enjoyed our walk.  We didn't take the good cameras, so didn't get great pictures.  Some, though, were very good. 

This limpkin was just making an awful racket...just kept clicking away.  Finally we looked down in the water below him.  Mr Alligator was just hanging out waiting for a tasty morsel. 

These are all taken with my phone.  I love this egret.  He's backlit and starting to get his breeding plumage.
While we were over by the canal, two roseate spoonbills flew in.  I was about 12 feet away from this guy.  He was so pretty!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...