Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday

Today our middle granddaughter turned 16.  My, time sure does fly!  It's really hard for me to believe that our Florida grandchildren are 18, 16, and 12!!  Wow!  Seems just the other day that we became grandparents for the first time!

Dave took Bob & Ann to the airport at 5:30 this morning.  I had a really hard time sleeping, but I got to lounge around in my nightgown this morning so I was happy.  It rained a bit this afternoon and Dave and I were out walking when it started in earnest.  When we started our walk, it was just drizzling.  By the time we hit 2nd Street headed home, it started raining...not drizzling! 

I baked cookies today,  so now I'm officially ready for the holiday season. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...