Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

We did it.  We had another successful Christmas dinner!  There were 51 people at dinner and lots of food!  We even had two tables of desserts.  I'm very tired but it's a good tired.  At Thanksgiving, Sandy sits down and lets everyone else clean up.  Didn't work that way for us.  Seems like every time there's a dinner, it's the Midwestern folks who do all of the cleanup.  The Eastern folks just watched up do the work.  Wonder how I can change that?????

We called Bryan today so got to see the little ones.  Didn't get Jami called, but saw a picture of the older grandchildren on Facebook!  That was good.  I also didn't get Bob called but I sent a text out to my family.



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...