Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday

Boy, did it ever rain last night!!  Bob's gauge showed 5 inches of rain!!  I cancelled shuffleboard because there was water standing on the courts.  I went up to the courts to make sure no one came, but no one did!  So I came home and Dave and I finished getting items we needed for Christmas dinner.  I think we're all set to cut the hams off the bone.  We'll be heating them up after they've been cut off.  That way the people should be able to get their meat a bit easier.  I'll be glad when this dinner is over.

At 1:00 we went up to the clubhouse to sort all the Christmas cards for the park.  We had good help.  I got stuck with First Street which has the most cards.  I was getting along well, but Kathy and Dana finished Fourth Street and then came to help me sort.  It was drizzling when we took off to deliver them.  Unfortunately it didn't take long for the drizzle to turn into rain.  We were delivering 1st and 4th while Dave and Sandy delivered 2nd and 3rd.  We didn't get 1st or 3rd done because we were getting soaked.  So we waited a while and Dave and I finished delivering as the sun was coming out!

Had bingo tonight - I didn't win anything.  Grrr...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...