Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday

We bowled today.  I had another good day at bowling.  I bowled a 454 series!  I had a 145, a 165 and a 144!  I felt like I was starting to throw the ball pretty well...that's two weeks in a row of some pretty good scores.

After bowling, Ann, Chris, and I went to Gulfport to meet some of the others from the park at O'Maddys for lunch.  On Tuesdays, Gulfport has a large outdoor market that goes for blocks...five or six at least.  There were canopies on both sides of the street.  Good thing I know how to parallel park, cause a pickup pulled out when we were looking for a parking place.  We were right across the street from the pier.  Nice!


Ann and I decided we'd come back to Gulfport on a warmer Tuesday when we had more time. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...