Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday

Bowling - what can I say?!  As usual, I have bowled better than I did today.  My first game was not good, but I was over 100.  My second game was my best game.  My third game wasn't much  below my second game!  Dave's games were fair, decent, awful!  The best part of bowling today was going to Abe's for lunch!  I LOVE their "blackened bowl".  It's a bowl of black beans, rice, blackened chicken, with pico de gallo, guacamole, and sour cream!  Yum, yum!!  There's enough for about 4 meals, too!

Tonight it rained here.  No, it poured!  We had over 2 inches just while we were playing cards in the clubhouse.  Cards were a challenge tonight.  Doreen and I played P & D.   D has had a stroke.  She looks just like she used to, but her brain doesn't function well at all.  Tonight was really bad.  P is very forgetful, but then she's 88 or 89 so that explains that.  We only played 2 hands while the other table of 4 played all 4 hands.  Challenging to say the least!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...