Sunday, December 5, 2010

Super Sunday

It was another beautiful day in paradise! We went to church at the New Presbyterian Church today. Some of it was really wonderful, like the choir! The speaker, however, left a lot to be desired. I'm hoping Dave doesn't want to go back there, but he probably will. He seems to like it better than Coral Ridge. I like Coral Ridge better, even though I'm not sold on the contemporary services.

After church, we went to Bru's Room for lunch. Sudi & Howard came over too, then Howard, Dave and I went to the beach for our required time of wonder! Unfortunately, the sun went under a bunch of clouds, so we didn't get to soak up a lot of sunshine today. It was still pretty, though. Tonight we cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and the kids came over here for supper. Tomorrow it's supposed to be colder so we probably won't get to go sit on the beach. We'll have to wait and see. I did get my Christmas shopping all done online today, so that's a plus!! Now if some good fairy would just wrap it all for me...can't fault a girl for wishing, can you?? More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...