Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Monday

If you weren't pulled down with gravity, you would blow away today!  It was really windy and I hear it's to be very windy again tomorrow.  I had the balcony door open this morning, but our chairs were blowing over one right after the other.  That noise made me jump, so I closed the door and it was much quieter!  The wind was blowing the cover on the grill so hard that it kept scaring off the hummingbirds.  Dave finally put a bungee cord over the cover so the hummers could eat again!

Dave went fishing this morning and I worked on paperwork.  I also finished 4 more Christmas cards. Since we didn't send out cards last year (I left them in Iowa), I thought I'd get the cards ready before we leave.  I'd better get busy, though.  I've still got about 40 more to do!

We were able to get a picture frame for our last 20x30 picture.  Got it at Michaels and had them cut us a couple of mats for it.  It really looks nice!  Then we were both able to get haircuts, too.

Tonight we're watching the Cubs.  I had to decide between them and DWTS.  Dancing was really good last night, but I'd rather watch the Cubs!!

More latwer...

4 comments:

  1. Appears you lost a day somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I commented yesterday, I totally lost Wednesday. All day I thought it was Thursday. But guess I am lucky - now I have an extra day in the week!!

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...