Tuesday, November 13, 2012

B & B Tuesday

This morning was bowling for residents of the Ranch.  I started out pretty bad - a 105.  I improved every game at least.  I got a 105, then a 109, then a 130!  This is a far cry from what I used to bowl, but at least I'm feeling a little more comfortable.  I feel like I'm throwing a pretty good first ball, but I'm struggling picking up my spares.  I guess I just need to work on that!

After bowling, we went to PJ's for lunch.  PJ's is an oyster bar.  It's decor is dollar bills pasted all over the walls and every surface you can imagine.  I just had a real problem with all that wasted money!  I ordered a blackened chicken sandwich.  It was really good, but boy was it blackened...it made my nose run!!!

I took a little nap this afternoon.  For some reason I had a headache .  It was gone when I woke up, though. Tonight was bingo - the second B.  I didn't do so well at bingo!  I got close, but no cigar.  I'll win again one of these days...just not tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...