Friday, March 14, 2014

Fun Friday

Bob, Ann, Dave and I went to Venice today to see my cousin, Sue, and her mom, my aunt Janie!  Sue was giving lessons in the horse arena, so we got to watch her do her thing.  She's 1 year younger than I am, but she still rides in the speed events and trains 18 horses.  She and her mom brought 5 horses down here, so that was a light load.  Her mom is 88 and doing very well.


From left to right:  Dave, me, Aunt Janie, Ann, Bob, and Sue

It was a beautiful day to sit outside around horses and family!  Traffic was horrendous, but we made it there and back, thank God!

Tonight I didn't even play cards.  I wanted to watch my Cyclones in  the Big 12 tournament semi-finals.  We won!!  We finally beat Kansas this year!!  It was an exciting game!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...