Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday

It was a nice day here - a little on the chilly side, but nice regardless.  We started our day off at the bowling alley.  We've only got 2 more bowling days.  I started our pretty good today.  I had a 147 and a 159.  My 3rd game was only a 119 - I really struggled in that game.  I ended up with a 425 series, so I felt good about that!

We went to lunch at The Dugout.  It seems to be everyone's favorite.  Good food and good service, good prices.

We took short naps after lunch and then watched the IHCC tournament game.  We were down by 16 points and came back to tie the game in regulation.  Ended up in 2 overtimes and we won!  One of our guys broke his arm and has to have surgery on it tomorrow.

Tonight at bingo, I won $12.  I just came so close on the big games - darn it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...