Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I hurt!!

Boy, do I hurt!  My buns and my right shoulder hurt from bowling!  Today was not a rest day either!  We played shuffleboard today, which uses a totally different set of muscles, so I can hardly wait to wake up tomorrow!  I probably won't be able to move at all!  Good thing tomorrow is an off day!

Speaking of shuffling, we played 3 games today - two this morning and 1 this afternoon.  We had about 26 people there for the morning sessions, but by afternoon we only had 13!  So we elected to only play 1 game this afternoon.  I played twice and won twice.  I shuffled pretty well!

This afternoon, after shuffleboard, Dave & Laurie got the vinyl in both bathrooms.  All that's left in them is to put down the trim.  So we're 1/3 of the way through with our flooring!!  Unfortunately, the two rooms were itty-bitty rooms compared with the rest of the rooms here!

Tonight at 7s, I finally was on a losing team.  We were 6,000+ points ahead of our opponents going into the last hand.  They skunked us in that hand.  We didn't even get on the board!  So we ended up losing by over 2,000 points!  That was really mean of them!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...