Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Good Day

This morning after coffee, we had our monthly HOA meeting.  I wrote an editorial that I shared with the group.  I know the Board appreciated my thoughts and many other people also shared their appreciation.  In fact I even got an ovation when I finished.  My whole premise was to let the Board know that we were behind them and to ask people to make an effort to give suggestions on how to solve problems instead of just complaining.  I will also print it in the newsletter as an editorial!!

When the meeting finished I was able to get a couple more pictures taken for the calendar we're trying to put together.  Then it was time to shuffle!  It was cool today, but it was a great day for shuffling!  I only won 1 game today.  The first one I lost by about 5 points.  I won the second one and then got clobbered the 3rd game.  At cards tonight my partner and I couldn't get any good cards at all.  Going into the last hand, we were down by over 6,000 points!  But we won the game!  We went out with them having only 1 canasta and beat them by 575 points!!  Goes to show you shouldn't give up too early!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...