Sunday, December 7, 2014

Soggy day

After today, I'm guessing that our "cold front" is here!  It was foggy and misty for most of the day, so our temps didn't get very high.  Right now it's 65 - tomorrow it's to be 71 and then 60's for the rest of the week. I guess that's good, but I prefer 70's!!  It is December after all!

We went to early church this morning.  It was good.  We're hoping to become associate members of Anona UMC!  We really like it there!  After church we went to #134 and brought all of the rest of our stuff down here to #210.  Dave saw a little leak in the living room, so he'll patch that and then we're done with our "north annex"!

I heard from Sudi today - we'll be having Christmas dinner with our friends at the park, and then on Sunday we'll celebrate with Fairfield friends!  I really wanted them all to come here for Christmas dinner, but they decided not to, so that's that.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...