Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday

Dave went to work today.  He said he had mud flying in some of the fields he visited and in others it was dry.  He checked 3,000 acres today!  As for me, I worked on putting some of my ancestors' pix on my computer.  I'm hoping to get rid of the actual pictures after I check with my cousins to see if any of them want the originals.  I'm also putting on death notices and obituaries, as well as marriage certificates, etc.  Time consuming, but fun to see the relatives!

I also pulled out my china plates (hand painted) and depression glass.  I'll be taking pix of all of them to see if my nieces want any of those pieces before I pack them for the move.  We've got several crystal pieces and silver pieces that won't be going with us.  I did get all of Aunt Helen's paintings in an album on Facebook, along with an album of quilts and one of misc. stuff.  That way my nieces can decide what all they want and let me know. It's hard to get them all together so this is working!!

We both had an appointment with Dr Hill this afternoon.  He cut two sebaceous cysts off of Dave, plus he burned off some pre-cancerous spots.  Then he burned off 10 keratoses  from my skin.  Then we headed to Washington for Allison's doubleheader.  Unfortunately they lost the first one and we had a half hour delay for lightning.  When they finally started back up it was raining and we didn't want to sit in the rain, so we went to Unc & Neph's for dinner and then came home - still raining!  We saw 3 deer, a raccoon and an opossum - all crossing the road!  It was not fun driving home, but the sunset was gorgeous!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...