Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day 5

Yes, I skipped Day 4!  We couldn't get the internet to work.  I think it was because the campgrounds were pretty full so lots of technological toys!  So Dave and I read instead.  TV at the campground wasn't anything to write home about either, but the view was beautiful and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

We got up early enough this morning to tear down and bring the camper home.  Then after church and after waiting over an hour and a half after putting in our order for lunch, we took the camper out to the storage place.  Now the laundry is done and put away, Dave got groceries, and we're on our way to getting back to normal.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...