Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday

I'm here by myself and the internet is working.  Dave took the kids to Lost Island water park for the third day...needless to say, they love it.  Today Erin and Aidan even went.  I stayed here because it's our evening to feed the troops.  This week has really worked out well in that every other day everyone is here for supper and the off days we're at Bryan  & Erin's.  The kids are getting to enjoy Aidan and they love their Uncle Bryan!

I made lasagna this afternoon.  It's in the slow cooker....I've never done this kind of cooking without Dave around to rescue me from my shakes!  I had swept the floor this morning, but after making lasagna, it needs it again!  I wasn't even sure I could get the spaghetti sauce jar open by myself.  What a hoot!

Anyway, I wanted you all to know that we're having a great week!  The kids leave tomorrow - Bryan & Erin will take them to Indiana to visit their other grandmother and her family.  It's going to be quiet when they're gone!  I will definitely miss them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...