Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday was a very busy day for us.  We had to pick up the food and cook the turkey.  Marv and Rich carved the 5 turkeys and the slices were perfection.  They were all evenly cut - just beautiful!  Last night we had a Christmas Eve party with a little gift exchange.  I made a meatloaf for the dinner.  It was delicious!  We had to rush to get to church, but we got there in the middle of the first song.  It was a beautiful service with a good sermon.

We started today out with church again.  Then all the work began in earnest.  We had about 80 people show up for dinner - maybe less because we had some who signed up and didn't come.  I'm glad the dinner is over.  I'm tired!  Dave just said he was going to bed and it's not even 9:00!! 

Hope everyone had a great day.  We sure did!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...