Wednesday, January 25, 2017

T & W

I got to watching the Iowa State basketball game and simply forgot that I didn't blog!  The first half of the game was awesome - the last half not so much!  It was a W though!

Bowling was okay.  Chuck and Coreen came to watch and Chuck's a pretty good teacher.  He changed up some things I was doing and I started hitting the pocket much better.  Thanks, Chuck!  Bingo was okay - I only lost $3.50!!!  haha  Ann had a great night.  In fact, I told her I was going to throw her in the pool if she won any more!

Today after coffee, we went to Tampa to take Bob & Ann to the airport.  They're flying to Dallas to watch Cheyenne show her horse.  On our way back we stopped at Whiskey Joe's for lunch.  Great place to eat with a beautiful view.  Unfortunately I fell over an umbrella stand that was in the middle of the aisle and ended up pretty stiff and sore.  I think I'm okay, but we'll see what tomorrow brings!  Needless to say, our meals were on the house!  They brought me an ice bag and got all my info, just in case I sue them! 

We also ordered the cabinets for our mobile home.  We have to wait about 3 weeks to get them, but we're excited to get that project out of the way!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...