Friday, May 5, 2017

Beautiful here

We had a gorgeous day here.  We even ate lunch out on the balcony! 

After our 3 day excursion through wind and rain, we needed to relax!  We went to Carlos O'Kelly's last night with Bryan, Erin, and Aidan.  Aidan ate a whole child's pizza!!  I couldn't believe it.  He's still not talking, but he's going to be seeing a speech pathologist for an evaluation soon.  Hope he/she is able to help A.  He seemed really glad to see us! 

Both Dave and I slept really, really well until I woke up at 2:00ish coughing...which woke Dave too.  I took some cough syrup and slept in my chair until 6:15 when Dave got up.  Then I went back to bed for a while.  Today we went to the chiropractor so I'm hoping that will help get rid of my cough.  Other than that, we worked on getting the stuff we brought back from Florida put away.  We're about to get done!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...