Monday, August 28, 2017

CHAOS!!

We're in chaos again!  One of the things that needed to be done when we moved into this condo was to finish around the windows.  For some reason, the previous owners never did this.  Well, we've been here almost 3 summers and now Dave has a plan.  Unfortunately, it's making a mess!!  We're starting in the craft/bonus room.  So this morning we cleaned out all of the shelving unit, removed the shelves, and the doors.  Yes, I said we!  Tomorrow we start painting them white.  Right now they're a dark stained plywood.  I'm afraid this will take about a week to finish...or more.  Yuck!!

More later...

2 comments:

  1. You and any rehab/remodeling project just don't get along, do you?! Sending prayers and positive thoughts that all will work out well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't like the mess. I'm kind of a neatnik!

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...