Saturday, August 19, 2017

Friday & Saturday

I don't remember what happened yesterday...oh yeah, I fixed the pillowcase for Dave's wedge pillow for one thing.  Dave mowed here at the condo while I was doing whatever I was doing. Then about 4:30 we went to Linda's.  Bob & Ann were there for the weekend so I sat and talked to my brother for quite a while.  Then Kyle, Cassie, and Blaise arrived!  He was being bashful with us.  That was a first.  It didn't last long though, because we had a bite of supper and I sat at his little table with him.  When we got done eating, he wanted me to read to him.  We read 3 and a half books before it was time to go to the party.  He didn't want to go but I left the book and he got ready.  The party was a get together for Clayton & Kaylee.  Clayton will be leaving in a couple of weeks for The Netherlands where he'll play basketball for Leiden this year.  Kaylee won't be going until October sometime because she's the maid of honor in a wedding.  So she and the dog will join him after his season starts.

It was a great party - tons of food, perfect weather, and Clayton's band.  Good music, guys!!

Today we did some things to the camper and then we installed our EasyView TV.  We did something wrong, though, so we have to wait for tech support to call us back on Monday.  We also covered my recliner - so no more pinkish raspberry in our living room!!  Yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...