Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday

Yesterday was cloudy, cool, and rainy.  Today was the opposite - sunny, breezy, and just beautiful.  We could have seen the eclipse if we'd had this weather yesterday.  We ate our lunch out on the balcony and I even sat out there and read this afternoon.

We've got a couple of hummers flitting about, eating the food we've put out for them.  While I was reading outside, one of them came to eat.  After a few sips, she saw me and flew up into the tree.  I was going in to get the camera, but I figured she wouldn't stay on the branch.  Boy was I wrong.  After about 20 minutes, she did a recon flight and saw me still there, so up to the branch she went.  I'll bet she was there another 20 minutes.  I finally came in so she would feel comfortable eating.  I heard her little chirps within just a few minutes of my coming inside.  The little male didn't show his face while I was out there today.

We got a video from Bryan of Aidan saying both Grandpa Dave and Grandma Peg!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...