Tuesday, January 23, 2018

B&B

Bowling for me was pretty good.  I was top woman bowler - I had a 149, a 137, and a 142 for a 428 series.  That was pretty good for me since I got my new ball.  We went to the Dugout for lunch.  This evening's bowling wasn't that good.  I "won" $3.50, but I spent $10, so in reality I lost $6.50!

We got an update on the girls.  Oaklyn was breathing on her own, but she was getting too tired and working her heart too much.  So now she's sedated with a breathing tube again.  Her surgery has been moved back another week until she gets bigger.  She's being fed with a tube, so hopefully she can gain some weight so she'll be bigger for her surgery.  As for Rowyn, she's grown to just under 5# 3 oz, but she's still having apnea spells so she won't get to come home until she is apnea free for 7 days and eats solely from a bottle.  Right now she's getting a bottle each time, but about every other feeding she needs to rest and gets supplemented from her feeding tube.  She needs to be off of that feeding tube too before she can come home.  Kyle & Cassie get to hold her and snuggle with her a lot.  Please continue to pray from both of the girls!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...