Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday

Well, this was an eventful day.  I got some more of my homes visited.  We're trying to get permission to print names and phone numbers in our directory.  The only way to do this is to visit each home individually.  I've got about 25 homes on my streets. 

Baby O is doing pretty good.  Tomorrow is another big day for her.  She gets a pacemaker and then they sew up her chest.  It's been open since her surgery - that way they could get to her heart asap if anything went wrong.  After they put the pacemaker in and close her chest, they will watch her closely to see how she does with the pacemaker and the weight of her chest on her heart.  Poor little girl.  When this is over and if all goes well, she won't have any more surgeries until she's 4-6 mo. old.

Tonight I went to Weight Watchers.  I lost another 2 pounds, so I'm at 10.6 in 4 weeks!!  Yay!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...