Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday

Dave went to Sebring this morning to attend the "Friends of Galveston (Indiana)" get together.  I elected not to go.  So I went up for coffee instead.  After coffee, I stayed to put away books.  I had 2 boxes full of books, plus 2 suitcases full, a tote bag full, and a large plastic tote full to sort through and put away.  I took the opportunity to sort out 4 big boxes of books to go to the AmVets for resale.  Anita helped me, thank goodness.  We got the "library" looking really good.  The books all came from a person who bought books and didn't read them evidently.  They were in very good condition.  Lots and lots of Stephen King books!!

Tonight I went to cards, but there were too many of us, so I came home.  I didn't feel like being social!

Update on Oaklyn:  She got her breathing tube out today and seems to be getting along okay.  They'll monitor her closely, though.  If she can get along without the tube, she'll get to come home in a couple of weeks.  Anyway that's the plan!  Keep those prayers coming!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...