Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday

Today was a bum around day and a house-cleaning day.  I didn't even get my shower taken until around noon.  Once I was dressed, I dusted every room and then I swept the floors and vacuumed the rugs.  In the middle of cleaning, I got the sweetest phone call...from Aidan.  He wanted to call Grandma Peg to tell me that he didn't have any water!!  I think he was telling me that the campsite they are now at doesn't have a river/lake.  Anyway, we talked for about 15 minutes before he started blowing bubbles and lost interest.  He told me they are going to the St Louis Zoo tomorrow and what all animals they were going to see!  Sure made my day!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...