Saturday, July 7, 2018

Home!

Our telephone reception at the campground was spotty to say the least.  When we don't have cell phone reception, we don't have internet through our hotspot.  Needless to say, I didn't always get to blog.

We had a good morning with the family and after breakfast we packed up to come home.  Dave let me drive up to the dump station.  That was an experience!  I think I'll get to do that more often now that he knows I can do it.  We were all at the dump station at the same time, so Aidan wanted out to watch.  I was up saying goodbye to Erin, when I heard him yelling "Grandma Peg!"  He wanted to show me a rock he had found!  It's great being around him so much.  While I was working putting things away this morning, he stayed with me.  I showed him how to bring the slide-outs in.  He thought that was fun!

We leave again Friday - this time to go camping with Don & Bev.  We'll be going to Goodfield, IL.  Getting our money's worth!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...