Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday

I slept until 9:30 this morning!  The only reason I woke up at 9:30 was Dave came in to tell me he was running some errands.  Had he not come in, I probably would have slept until noon!

I worked on a card for Kaylee's baby shower - I'll take a picture after I get it done.  I think she'll like it!  Then this afternoon we did something we hadn't done here.  We went to the Farmer's Market.  We got some beautiful sweet corn, some beautiful tomatoes, and a dark green watermelon.  We had some of the melon after supper...it was really good.

Cassie got a call today that Oaklyn's doctors want to do her heart surgery tomorrow starting at 7:00 AM.  So they went to Iowa City tonight.  Oaklyn is so cute...she's just all smiles tonight.  God bless her.  Tomorrow they'll open her chest again and she'll be on a bypass machine for around 6 hours.  They're going to re-route her blood flow during this surgery.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...