Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday

What a day!  This morning, we got up early and went to the Clinic to have our blood drawn.  Then we came home and after having breakfast, I went back to the Clinic for a mammogram and a dexascan.  I have been poked, squished, and scanned!!  Dave went to Bryan's to work for a few hours.

The rest of the day I spent watching "the hearing".  What a fiasco...party lines have been drawn and absolutely nothing will be done for that poor lady.  Women's rights just got pushed back 20 years!  The Right is going  to put Kavanaugh into the Supreme Court because he's "their" nominee...not because he's fit for the job.  The anger at the Left that he showed wasn't very judicial, in my opinion.  Plus, I've known guys like him.  He's an abuser and someday he'll get his due!  I just feel really sorry for a woman who at 15 was attacked sexually and had the nerve to tell her story to the world - all to have it swept under the carpet by a bunch of gold old boys.  Rant over!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...