Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday

Yesterday I told Dave that I'd like him to replace the brass door handles/knobs in our condo...he didn't understand why.  As far as he was concerned the brass ones were just fine.  He finally said he'd do it and I told him there was no hurry.  If you know my hubby, you know what we did today.  We went to Lowes and picked out the handles we wanted and bought them - $400+ of them - we have 8 doors!  Guess what?  We have new handles on every door already!  We also got a couple new towel bars for the guest bath because the towel bars etc in there are brass and chrome.  I still need to get some new cabinet knobs and handles for there too.  Then we'll officially be out of the 70's in our condo!!

I didn't get my 2 mile walk in today.  I'll try to get it done tomorrow. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...