Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday

We had an absolutely beautiful day today!  It was just perfect!  Warm but little humidity!!  I did get hot while I walked, but that's because I was in the sun most all of the time...plus I was moving!  I walked up to the cemetery and then did most all of my walking there.  It's wide open, hilly, and very peaceful.  When I came home, I walked up a couple of small streets just to smell and look at the flowers.  I was smelling them from a distance!! 




They were beautiful!

I sat out on the balcony and read for a long time today...just enjoying the day.  When Dave got home from mowing at Bryan's, he cooked burgers on the grill and we ate our supper outside, too.  We came in to watch the Cubs-Cardinals game, but they're on rain delay so I'm ready to give up on them.  I'll find out the score tomorrow (if it's not rained out!)

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...