Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday

We cooked breakfast outside again this morning.  Nothing like eggs and bacon cooked and eaten outside.  I had a PEO function at 2:00 so we had to hurry and get home.  So we had to pack up and get going.  After I got done with my chores, I went and got Kaitlyn so I could hold her for a while.  Aidan was entertaining us so we had a good time!

We got home in plenty of time to get the camper unloaded and everything put away.  Now we've got the laundry done.

My PEO function was a merger celebration.  Our chapter and another chapter merged in order to keep the other chapter from disbanding.  So now our chapter name is FE-JP.  Here's a picture of the members who attended today.  Nice event!





More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...