Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday

Went to Tai Chi this morning and this time I didn't feel like I was going to faint!  I moved around a bit in between the various exercises, so my legs didn't get locked down!  Much better.  We learned new movements today - warmups for the legs, feet, and ankles.  I've decided I'm pretty uncoordinated!  Good thing there's no video!!

This afternoon we cleaned out the camper so we can put it away for the winter.  We were supposed to camp in McGregor, Iowa this weekend, but it's supposed to rain all day Friday, Friday night, Saturday night, and all day Sunday.  So instead we're going to go to a park here locally where Aidan can play at the playground and we can have a bonfire and sit around and enjoy the kids. 

Late this afternoon, we went for our walk.  Nice cool day - no humidity to speak of! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...