Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday

Dave has caught the crud - maybe from Kaitlyn because she's had a snotty nose and a cough for about a month...I've had the cough but not the nasal involvement.  After Dave got up, he went back to bed for a 2 hour nap.  Then this afternoon, he slept for another hour or so. 

Speaking of Kaitlyn, today is her 1st birthday. 

She's always got the cutest smile!!  We're celebrating her birthday on the 22nd, so we didn't see her today..  Her mommy posted this picture, though.

I was a bit of a slug today.  I went to WW to weigh, then I came home and made a couple of cards.  But other than that, I didn't do much.  I just tried to be quiet so Dave could rest.

More later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...