Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday

Boy, it was cold today.  Only got to about 51 and we had a big breeze all day, too.  Sure glad the sun was shining!!  I had Tai Chi this morning so I wore shorts to class.  Thought I might freeze!  I'm ready to get to Florida!

This afternoon we ran errands.  One of those errands was to take Dave's phone in to see what was wrong with his voice messaging.  The techs there couldn't fix it, so he is getting a whole new phone!  Our phones are 1 payment short of 2 years old, so that was a pretty good deal.  Especially when they told us our cost was $0!!

This evening we took our camper out to Kyle's for winter storage.  I got to go inside to play with the little girls.  Oaklyn played catch with me.  She's got quite an arm on her..  She'd throw the ball to me and then just smile!  Rowyn kept giving me hugs and so did Blaise.  It was a fun time!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...