Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday

Gorgeous day here.  Dave and I took a walk without melting!!  I met with my radiology oncologist this morning and she confirmed that I had a palpable nodule in my left breast.  She ordered an ultrasound.  Largo Diagnostic, however, won't do an ultrasound without a mammogram on that breast.  So now I'm waiting to hear from them as to when they want me to come have that done.  Both doctors who examined me feel that it's just a fibroid, but Dr Griffin wants to make sure. 

Bob & Ann are in Florida tonight and should be in tomorrow.  Also, Oaklyn's surgery is moved up to Nov. 5th so she'll get it done a whole week earlier!!  Please pray for her and her surgical team!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...