Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday

Busy day today.  First we shuffled - there were 13 of us!  That was fun!  I played Connie both games...and I beat her both games.  Both games I was ahead, then she passed me, then I won in the last frame with two pretty spectacular shots (if I do say so myself!)  It was a pretty day here - thought it would be cold, but we were out of the wind shuffling, so it was nice.

After a quick bite of lunch, we had our January board meeting.  Then tonight bingo, where I'm the biggest loser again! 

Dave came in telling me that there was a rocket launch from Cape Canaveral that we might be able to see.  Sure enough - it was a pretty big red streak in the Eastern sky.  He took a couple of pictures with his phone, but they weren't clear.  We did see it, though.  Very cool!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...