Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday

Yay!  Dave went to church this morning to do lawn care, which meant I got to sleep in and take my time getting going!  I had a great morning!!

When he got home and after we ate lunch, we went to Largo Nature Park for our walk.  There weren't any otters today, darn it, but there was a limpkin that had been injured.  I sure hope it made it.  One of it's legs was bright red like it was bloody and it was limping a bit...a limping limpkin!  It's partner kept calling it, but it didn't try to fly while we were there.  Probably got caught by the alligator that hangs out there.

Tonight we went with John & Gayle to Treasure Island to Caddy's to eat dinner and watch the sunset.  It was beautiful.  We had such a good time!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...