Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday

Coffee this morning was sparsely attended.  That's okay because that means it doesn't take two hours to get over.  I had things to do.  After coffee we went to Home Depot and then Lowe's to purchase a floor lamp.  The one we have is getting pretty bad.  So we bought a brushed nickel one with a white shade - more light for this weekend! 

I am pretty disgusted after hearing officially that Trump was acquitted by the Senate.  How in the heck does someone ignore all of the evidence that was presented.  I had one lady tonight at cards say, "You mean all the stuff the Democrats said?"  I said, "No.  The stuff that people who were on the calls to the Ukrainian officals said."  What a joke.  Everyone of those Senators who voted for acquittal should lose their jobs!  They certainly didn't take any evidence into consideration.  I'm surprised and happy that Romney had balls enough to vote his conscience regardless of his party's pleas!!

I finally won tonight at cards.  I hadn't won for 10 times going into tonight! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...