Thursday, February 6, 2020

Windy Thursday

It was really, really windy here today.  In fact, one of the units here in the park lost its roof in the wind.  It basically just peeled it back over itself.  Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain tonight so I'm afraid the guy who lives there is going to lose everything.  God bless him. 

I started my day by going up to the clubhouse and making a couple of decisions on the kitchen.  It's kind of fun being President!  I'm hoping the kitchen reveal will be next Wednesday in time for the HOA meeting.  I think all that's left is getting the plumber in to hook up the sink and the tankless water heater.  They were mounting the countertops, the sink, and putting handles on the doors and drawers.  It's going to look pretty!

We were to have linner (lunch-dinner) with some high school friends this afternoon, but since they were having to cross the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, they cancelled..  Good thing, too.  The high winds closed the bridge!!  It wouldn't have been fun driving anywhere to day.  We walked over to 3rd Street to see the damaged mobile home and the wind almost knocked me down!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...