Saturday, March 7, 2020

Happy birthday to me!

I've had a very good day!  Turning 72 wasn't so bad!

Dave and I went to St Pete for the Farmer's Market.  LOTS of people!!  We got a pint of the world's best guacamole and a pint of their salsa, too.  Yum, yum!!  The problem is  that a pint goes too fast!  It's hard to save guacamole without it turning brown, so you just have to eat it up!! 

After that we went to Gators for lunch.  We were able to sit outside - it wasn't bad at all.  While we were there we saw 5-6 dolphins and one even jumped out of the water - almost straight up in the air, right in front of us!!  Thank you, Mr Dolphin!!  That was a wonderful birthday present!!

Naps were in order and now it's bedtime!  I hate Daylight Savings Time!!

More later...

PS:  Here's a picture of the BIG alligator at Largo Nature Park.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...