Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday

Today was pretty much a typical Thursday, except I had to go to the dentist's office to have an old filling removed and a new one put in.  Isn't that special?!!  One of my canine teeth had an old filling that was leeching into the tooth itself, making it dark.  Just after putting the new filling in, the tooth is much whiter - yay!!

Unfortunately the numbing shot I got affected my sinuses which made me have a headache, so I slept quite a bit this afternoon.  But not until after I helped Dave.  I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets while he lined the shelves with vinyl flooring like we did at the clubhouse.  When he finished lining the cabinets, then I put stuff back in them.  We make a pretty good team!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...